About Me

My photo
I was born in Thailand and raised by my mother's parents with my younger brother.We moved to the United Kingdom to reunited with my family in 1993 and Thailand had always been our family holiday destination. Since I was 10 years old I've always wanted to become a Fashion designer and to have my own label.Now I am currently in my last year of Fashion Studies, living to achieve my dreams is the best thing in my life. In this project I want to base my inspiration on ME,I want to combines the old me and the new me.To do so I've decided to base this collection on Thai culture and Hip Hop culture. I love Hip Hop and R&B since i was young. Watching MTV and MTV Base make me want to designs clothes for the music videos (big-up MTV). I present you Spring/Summer 2008 collection inspired by Old School Hip Hop and Thai Culture....watch da space!!!

Wednesday 12 December 2007

Moodboard Part I


This is my moodboard design to show my inspirations for the Hip Hop culture. I want to look more into the old school from back in the 80's such as MC Hammer, RUN DMC, DJ Grandmaster Flash, Salt n Pepa, MC Lyte and many more. In this research I want to look at the style of the garments and the silhouette of the rappas.

No comments: